Expertise through Experience

 Contact us





Our areas of UK visa and immigration expertise

Overview of the areas in which we specialise.
Please note: we do not provide any advice or services for Entry Clearance visa applications to persons who must apply from outside the UK.


Our specialisations

Further Leave to Remain (FLR)
From the Points Based System (PBS) to family/partner applications, we can represent and advise you in most FLR and extension matters listed below:

  • Ancestry visa extension
  • Ancestry visa dependency
  • Spouse/civil partner of a settled person
  • Unmarried partner of a settled person
  • EEA registration certificate
  • EEA residence card


Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)

We have years of experience in drafting, preparing and submitting permanent residency applications, based on the following:

British Citizenship
We can also represent you in the following areas:

Any questions about our services?
Contact us on 0203 544 8047 or directly via our contact form